Life etc.

A happy adventure with baby Rowan.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Weight Wait

It's official. Rowan weighed 21 lb 8 oz on his second birthday. He's a lightweight even in the lightweight category. I always worry about him in this respect. I mean, this kid really is tiny. At the same time, I'm so proud of him for all his accomplishments in the last 2 years. I think of how far he has come and it's absolutely astounding. Today, he woke up singing ABCD, and got up to V. That's AWESOME, dudes!!! And he counts to THIRTEEN!
Everyday he blows me away with his ability to learn new things so quickly. I don't think he's going to stop anytime soon. In fact, Kedar's expecting him to recite the Theory of Relativity by next week.
As for the weight, we'll just wait.

2 Comments:

Blogger VRK said...

Wow, I think my 1 year old weighs 21 lbs. I'll find out Friday at her appt.

Your little guy is fine. You and your husband must have been of similar build as kids.

My sis in law is in constant worry over her kids' weights and really, if kids are happy, loved and given decent food, they grow up to be fine.

Congrats on all those milestones and new discoveries!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Prachi Junankar-Gokhale said...

Hi DesiMom,
You're right, both my hubby and I were not huge babies. But as you said, he's growing up fine and we think he's perfect just the way he is. Thanks for your nice posts! :-)

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home