Life etc.

A happy adventure with baby Rowan.

Monday, January 29, 2007

A special mention

This is a special shout-out to my friend Rina to wish her a Happy Birthday! Rina and I first became friends in high school when we were 16. (A LONG time ago!) We've had tons of absolutely crazy, madcap adventures over the years. And shared so many laughs through good times and bad. We now live in different countries and haven't see each other in years - but I feel as close as ever to her. I feel like I can call her anytime and get through, in more ways than one, across the miles and years.

Plus she's the #1 fan of this blog - she reads it everyday!

So Happy Birthday, Rat.
Love you and miss you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tks. I do think of your most often and about the crazy stuff we did. I think I was a retard and will remain always. Distance cannot and will not change the way we feel for each other. We will always stay best-friends. Its nice to watch Rowe grow thru the blog. I feel like a part of family and a part of his growing up. Rowe eyes speak a lot, its all questions???. Please continue to update the blog for those like me.... far away. Love you and miss you 2.... Tks for always being there for me, even at stupid times. ....Rat

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home