Life etc.

A happy adventure with baby Rowan.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Fave blog

Speaking of food, I found a great blog - One Hot Stove - that gave me ideas for making some Indian dinners. Although I don't think Rowan's ready for "zunka" yet, it's nice to have a place where you can go for down-home recipes.

That reminds me. This year, we're tentatively planning a trip to India. The thought fills me with both excitement and dread. I'm looking forward to relaxing at home, catching up with friends and relatives, exploring the new and improved Mumbai, and of course shopping. I'm a little worried about how Rowe will do with the long flight, jet lag, pollution and food. I keep telling myself that he's strong and will love the experience. We already know that he loves to travel.

When we were first married, we travelled so much. Bahamas, Mexico, Italy, Canada... but we haven't really vacationed since Mexico, which was 2004. There are so many places to see - and so little time! Turkey, Egypt, Africa, Australia, Hawaai, Spain are all on the list.

Maybe by the time Rowan's an adult, they will have started those Moon flights too. That would be cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home