Life etc.

A happy adventure with baby Rowan.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Dinner woes

What to make for dinner tonight - like millions of women all over the world, I'm faced with this question more and more frequently.

Gone are the days when we ate out 4 out of 5 days. Now, I have to have dinner on the table - actually the high chair tray - at 6 pm sharp. I spend much time thinking about what to make. So far, Rowan's been eating Grilled Cheese, Pasta, Chicken Nuggets and frozen stuff quite happily. But lately, he's been indicating that he wants to expand his gastronomical experiences.

So last night, I gave him Rotini with Alfredo sauce, and dinner roll, which he inhaled. Let's see what else I can make. Meatloaf. Biscuits. Chicken Parm. I want to have an arsenal of quick, tasty, easy recipes in my book that I rotate every few days.
Because it just occurred to me that I'll be cooking dinner for many years to come.
Aw Shucks.

1 Comments:

Blogger GG said...

I know...having to think of dinner every night just about kills me.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home