Life etc.

A happy adventure with baby Rowan.

Monday, November 07, 2011

I'm back
LAst night I was telling Kedar about the cute things Ella's been saying, and he told me to write them down before we forget. Seriously, that's why I started this blog.My days continue to be filled to the brim. I was thinkung the other night about the abundance of love I get from my kids. It's a fountain of love that's constantly giving, and it's the most wonderful awareness.
Anyway, before I go off the deep end:
Ella keeps saying " It's complicated!". I'm sure she heard it on Big Time Rush or one of the shows that she watches with Ro. Also, " Ankees" for Yankees. " Uncle" for Ankle ( as in, my uncle hurts.) She used to say "peep" for keep. " Peep it deya". It was so adorable!!! She's a very independent-minded and opinionated young lady. Favorite past time: smearing lotion on stuff (go figure.) Also, dancing to Usher. Seriously, since Rowan started hip hip class, our house has been filled with the sound of Usher and Bruno Mars. We're loving the music! Already we'e learning thinghs from our kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home