Life etc.

A happy adventure with baby Rowan.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Aji-Pappa


My parents are here. The last time they saw Rowan, he was 3 months old. They're completely bowled over by him. And he really knows how to get his way with them, especially my Mom. It's funny how perceptive kids are. Ro just senses that my Mom is a softie and he can play her.
It's nice having my parents around and showing him off. (I'm such a typical proud Mommy.) They've been in Boston this past week and he asks about them daily. My mom is all about feeding him and cleaning his room and washing his clothes. What a big help! And my dad takes him for a walk every evening - religiously. He waits all day for Ro to come back from daycare. It's great to see him interact with Rowan.

On another note, my job is so fulfilling, it's unreal. I can't believe how cool my ad agency is. It's a bunch of people trying to do great advertising - deep in the Jersey burbs! I'm definitely feeling the rush again, after many years. I don't know which I like better - my 13 minute "commute", Friday morning "breakfeasts", or the free massages we get twice a month. Told ya it was cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home