Life etc.

A happy adventure with baby Rowan.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

1/4/06

New Year's Eve 2005

It was a late Christams present from Rowan. Or an early New Year's present. I was in the kitchen making his baby food, and he was in his high chair waiting for breakfast, when he casually goes, " Ba wa wa wa wa!" I turned around, shocked! How many months had we waited for this! Rowan saw the big grin on my face and cracked up. And said very intelligently, " Ba wa wa wa wa!". Again. It was one of the sweetest sounds I've ever heard!
I was sorry Kedar missed the big moment, because I was half-convinced that Rowan would stop "talking" again, like he'd done at 5 months. Well, he's still at it! In fact, the kid is unstoppable. And he's loving the reaction he gets from us when he launches into his siloloquy.

In Rowan's vocabulary so far:
Ba wa wa!
Ba ba ba!
Aaa Tyeeah!
Ahh na! ( while crying)
Ta ta ta ta ta!

And more to come.

1 Comments:

Blogger Prachi Junankar-Gokhale said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home